A Dental Practice Insurance Policy that Works as Hard as You Do....
The Professional Protector Plan for Dentists® is one of the oldest and largest professional liability and practice protection programs designed specifically for dentists.
Since 1969, the Professional Protector Plan for Dentists® has been serving dentists nationwide providing superior claims service, risk management programs, and value added benefits, which are exclusive to our insureds.
An insurance product is only as good as the service and support before, during and after a claim. The Professional Protector Plan has experienced and dedicated agents nationwide committed to serving our members.
The Professional Protector Plan for Dentists® is a package that provides professional liability, general liability, property and employment practices liability all with one insurance carrier. Workers' Compensation coverage is also available.
Professional Liability Coverage
- Coverage for dentists and employees for whom you are legally responsible
- Contractual liability coverage in certain situations
- Coverage for professional corporation or associations
- Disciplinary and licensure coverage - unlimited defense costs
- Optional extended reporting period available
- Free tail coverage upon death or total disability
- New dentist discounts for first four years of practice
- Part-time practice discount available
- Risk management seminars and home study courses with credit valid for three years
- Disability/leave of absence credit
- Package discount if property/contents coverage also placed with the Professional Protector Plan for Dentists®
General Liability Coverage
- Water and fire legal liability
- Personal and advertising injury
- Medical payments coverage
- Medical waste defense coverage
- Defendant's reimbursement
- Non-Owned or hired automobile liability
- Blanket coverage for all operatory and general business equipment and supplies
- Extra expense
- Loss of practice income
- Dentist's electronic equipment coverage
- Employee dishonesty
- Building and loss of rents
Employment Practices Liability
- Per claim/annual aggregate limit of $25,000 for defense coverage when an allegation is made by an employee for covered claims including:
- Wrongful termination, age discrimination, sexual harassment, violations of the American With Disabilities Act, violations of civil rights and similar federal and state law violations
- Higher limits available
- Indemnity coverage available
Are you a new Dentist? Click here to apply for a $50 new dentist policy!
For additional information contact:
Sandi East, CIC, CISR, CPSR
(601) 607-5400 direct line
(800) 700-4249 toll-free
(601) 607-5601 fax