At Fox/Everett our purpose in doing business encompasses a five-fold responsibility: To our clients, to the companies we represent, to our employees, to our community and to our partners. We are committed to maintaining these responsibilities in balance. We recognize these responsibilities to be:
- An unwavering courage to do what is right.
- A devout resolution to provide the highest quality service and value with a sense of urgency.
- To exhibit utmost respect for our client by holding in strict confidence all information acquired in our professional capacity.
- An obsession to improve our professional training and encourage our co-workers to reach their full potential.
- To unselfishly share success with our co-workers and support each other’s contributions.
- To provide an environment where employees, guided by these values, are empowered to use their judgment in making decisions.
- To lead our industry by example, using our shared values as our foundation.
- A strong commitment to give something back to the community in which we live and work
The good name and reputation of Fox/Everett, Inc. is the product of the dedication, conduct, integrity and abilities of its employees who share its commitment to high ethical, legal and moral standards conducted with passion and compassion to make it exceed the company’s expectations.
Fox/Everett Inc. was founded on the sound basic principles of Integrity, Honesty, Moral Values, Professionalism and Hard Work. We expect our employees to honor these principles during their career at Fox/Everett Inc.
To serve with devotion and dedication our employer, our clients, and the public through strict honesty and moral courage in all transactions, diligence in representing the interest of clients and of the general public, and adherence to the spirit of competition.
The Penalty of Excellence – Choosing to answer to a higher standard than expected.